all these little earthquakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
you got me running on sunshine, Welcome
dobrodošli na rpg forumu all these little earthquakes ali krajše ATLE, kjer je dogajanje postavljeno v idlični port charles v južnjaški louisiani. registracija zahteva ime in priimek v malih tiskanih črkah. lahko si izberete enega od canon likov ali ustvarite svojega. v mestecu je vedno pestro in govorice si širijo še preden zaviješ za naslednji vogal. umazano perilo visi sredi glavnega trga in zlobni jeziki ne prizanašajo. nikomur.

you got me running on sunshine, Pravila
you got me running on sunshine, Zasnova
you got me running on sunshine, Oglasevanje
you got me running on sunshine, Map
you got me running on sunshine, Faceclaim
you got me running on sunshine, Canon
you got me running on sunshine, Wanted

you got me running on sunshine, Staff

you got me running on sunshine, Cbox
you got me running on sunshine, Spotlight
the leading lady

you got me running on sunshine, Leadinglady

the leading gentleman

you got me running on sunshine, Leadingmale

best friendly connection

you got me running on sunshine, Friends

best family

you got me running on sunshine, Family

best chemistry

you got me running on sunshine, Chemistry

honorary member

you got me running on sunshine, Member

biggest ego

you got me running on sunshine, Ego

biggest sweetheart

you got me running on sunshine, Sweetheart

should be a couple

you got me running on sunshine, Couple
you got me running on sunshine, Credits
idejna zasnova in sam forum pripadata sandri. soustvarjati ga je pomagala celotna moderatorska ekipa, ki je poskrbela za odpiranje tem in strukturo. forumsko grafiko je ustvarila ana, za skin pa gredo zasluge rosemary. vsi prispevki in opisi so delo in last uporabnikov foruma. vsakršno kopiranje je prepovedano.

you got me running on sunshine,

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
june beckettjune beckett
event plannerevent planner

Število prispevkov : 185
Kraj : port charles, louisiana

you got me running on sunshine, Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyTor Nov 27, 2012 8:15 pm

note: smitten 3 i'm sorry but i had no patience to go through for possible mistakes. you'll live. XD also, this is pre-event.

An unknown feeling of guilt was clawing its way through her gut as she waited in front of Damien St. Cloud's apartment doors. She called before coming and he sounded honestly glad to hear from her. Again. Because these past few weeks they talked a lot, basically everyday, whether on the phone, through messages or Skype. Always in touch. Now she was free of her modeling contract and she had a whole lot of big plans for her. She needed to finish high school in December, so she needed to study. She wanted to find a job for the next few months – she was prepared to be a waitress, an assistant, anything that will pay the rent at Asher's apartment where she now lived. And then Fall will come and she'll enroll to the UoNC in Charlotte. At this point her options were quite open when it came to what she'll major in. Probably biochemistry or maybe even astrophysics or forensics. Gosh! So many interests, so little time to set her life back on old terms. Months ago she didn't even want to hear his name, months ago life was simple – dress pretty, look pretty and smile. Now she was, that's what it seemed like, a completely different person. She lost her virginity to Callum, she had a full-on make out session with her best buddy Val, she had a weird crush on her roommate/buddy and she was spending most of her time with someone that was already committed to a different girl. As in getting married to her.

She should pick. She should stop this on-going charade and settle down with someone available. The problem was... she never had the opportunity to be a hormonal teenager. And now it was obviously mother nature's payback time and she give here a bunch of chemistry shots with a bunch of good looking boys and she was more confused than ever ever before. Raising her hand she knocked on the front door, taking a deep breath mostly to calm herself down and majorly to be prepared for the effect he had on her. It was so damn easy to be relaxed around him – to really be her goofy self, crack nerdy jokes, talk about weird things like pigeons and withering flowers. And sea turtles. And sea weed and how scary sea weed was. The door opened and a big wide smile immediately climbed upon her lips. ''I'm here,'' she announced with a little curtsy and a ta-dah voice. Stepping inside she felt the shyness slip away and courage slowly dripping in. ''So... what do you want to do today? Watch an oldies goldies bloody English TV series or...?'' she went straight to the talk-a-lot zone as she danced her way to his living room and placed herself down on the coach where she'd been many times before. Stretching her legs along the pillows, she grabbed one of those and stuck it behind her head.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jackson sheridanjackson sheridan
student of mathematics and physicsstudent of mathematics and physics

Število prispevkov : 121

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyČet Nov 29, 2012 4:19 am

note: noted! also, they are adorable and i kindda wish they would just get together. or you know, do this back and forth for the rest of their lives...

He wasn't nervous. That was the thing that struck him the most – he wasn’t even remotely, one teeny tinsy bit nervous. In fact, he was excited. He pushed images of Cass, his future wife to be and Lois, the girl he thought he loved for one split of a second before life got in a way, away and plastered a wide smile on his face. In fact, that’s where it’s been for the past few hours, ever since he realized he was spending another afternoon with Artie. It was ridiculous – what they were doing. He only had to google their names to find videos on youtube to realize that. He had to endure daily phonecalls from his mother demanding what he was doing, running around with another girl a week before his wedding and avoid Cass and her proding questions and accusing glances, but he didn’t care. He wasn’t giving her up, no chance in hell. Finally, he heard the knock on his door he’s been waiting to hear and he rushed over to open the doors, and there she was. He cracked up at her curtsey and smiled. “You’re here.” Motioning her to come in he stepped aside and then followed her in. “And you’re looking mighty fine.” There was no possible way for him to be in the same room with her and not flirt with her, it just wasn’t possible.

“Uhm, TV shows sound great. What do you fancy,” he put on a bad fake English accent and rummaged through his stash. “Mash, Allo allo, Bean, Blackadder, Only fools and horses…?” His voice slowly died as he looked up at her and smiled. This was so stupid, and yet in his crazy life she was the only thing that kind of made sense right now. Gathering up all the DVDs in his arms he swayed closer and plopped himself down next to her, lifting her legs in the process and placing them in his lap. “Move your fat ass Lombardi, you’re taking up all the couch.” It was a lie of course, he had high appreciation for her behind, having had a first hand experience just how amazing her body was during their body shots, and taking a few peeks in the changing rooms when they went shopping. Actually, there wasn’t much they haven’t done already – except the obvious, of course. The Zoo, silly museums, rock concerts, they’ve done it all. “So, what’s it to be? You decide this time, I acknowledge I’m not always the best when it comes to picking up TV show marathons, our Sunday Columbo debacle proves that.” He smirked remembering how they didn’t go to sleep till four am last Sunday as they just couldn’t stop watching it.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyČet Nov 29, 2012 9:03 am

She glanced down at her baggy grey pants and two sizes too big hoodie she bought on Harvard's campus. ''If you call this fine then you need to get your vision checked. I look normal and that's about it. And from this day on this is all I'm going to wear. Everyday. Because there isn't a paparazzi behind my back, waiting to get an ugly shot.'' It seemed surreal. Her leaving the modeling world, her jumping into the high school world. Her spending all of her free time at another girl's husband's-to-be home. It was wrong and she knew that, but as long as they didn't have their hands all over each other, it was okay. This... this hanging out thing wasn't a matter of cheating and she tried to keep telling herself that and drown away the guilt this way. ''And you look... like you,'' she said like that explained just about everything. There was no point in blowing up the porportions of his ego, because he already had to know he was one damn-good looking panties dropper. ''I'm thinking Blackadder. Because I met Hugh Laurie once and he said I look like a lollipop so we're like besties forever now,'' she laughed at his fake accent and tried not to think about Callum and his perfect accent at this point. This didn't make her a whore. She lost her virginity in a toilet cabin, so what. So what if she spent all of her time with boys these past few weeks.

It still felt so damn wrong though, but she smiled along and settled on the couch, making herself as cozy as possible. She dropped her legs in his lap and watched him as he sorted through a bunch of different DVDs, looking for the one she picked. ''There's this book about Blackadder... I saw it in a bookstore two weeks ago. I can't freaking remember what it was about but it was really funny. Hm,'' she made a random observation and sighed at his comment. ''Make me. I just settled down and this is far too cozy to move. So like I said. If you want my fat ass somewhere else... make me.'' She had no intentions of moving even just for an inch. Those pillows behind her head were like personal little heaven right now. ''I can't stay till morning again. I barely made it home awake last time and there's no way I'm - I mean... I can't just spend the night here, so we'll stop somewhere in the middle and continue when we feel like it,'' she answered, remembering that Columb marathon and how she used her last strength to crawl into her bed at five in the morning. She moved her legs so he could stand up and prepare the TV for their marathon and placed them back into his lap when he came back. ''I can' believe you're getting married next week,'' she said with a careful tone. ''Are you having a bachelor's party? Going to get hammered with whiskey and spend the night with a bunch of blow up dolls?'' she laughed a little, but it wasn't easy. She tried to think as little as possible about his engagement, wedding and Cassandra Armentrout. Most of the time she failed.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyPet Nov 30, 2012 8:16 am

“I think my vision is just fine thank you very much. Not even pair of sweats can cover your gorgeousness. Besides, everyone knows I’m a sweats man myself.” He chuckled in reply because he truly didn’t care what she wore, to him she still looked gorgeous. How wrong and twisted that was he didn’t even want to think about. At all. Even thought it was all he could think about. “I look like me? What’s that supposed to mean?” Today, he was wearing old washed jeans and a white T-shirt, barefoot and still with his bed-hair. He didn’t look that bad, at least he hoped so, but he thought dressing up for her would be giving too much away. “Okay I officially hate you. You met Hugh Laurie? Screw you.” He muttered to himself and inserted the DVD before returning back to the couch and slapping her on the legs. “And you wait until now to tell me? Whatever.” Mock offended he frowned and then smiled. “Didn’t take you for a big reader Lombardi. But if it’s about Blackadder, count me in.” He arched his eyebrow in response. “Oh yes? Is that a dare? Because,” he said seriously, “I will take that dare miss.” Without any warning whatsoever he started tickling her, first on her feet and then travelled up on her flat stomach and chuckled at her squirms. “Okay let’s stop this before you start tickling me, because that would not end well. Let’s just watch the show please?” He pressed play and smiled when the familiar tune came on then gave her a sideways glance and a smile.

The constant smile on his face evaporated in an instant and he bit his lower lip. He was getting married, getting married, getting married. Everybody sounded like a broken record and they kept reminding him like he could forget. “Yeah… I know.” He muttered, his eyes fixated on the television. It was easier than looking at her. “It’s, kind of… surreal. Like, it’s not really happening. I can’t really imagine it just yet, you know?” He looked at her earnestly and shrugged. “I can’t believe I’m saying this one week before, but…” Shaking his head he sighed. “Forget it.” A husky smile appeared on his lips at her next question. “Well, I might. Maddox mentioned something, I mean he is the best man and if you’d know my brother, that means strippers and booze.” That was one thing he was really looking forward to actually, night out with the guys, a night of careless abandonment. “Why, do you want to tag along? Because I’d be more than happy.” He said with a sly smile and tickled her again on the legs. “You know you want to, secretly you’re just dying to give me a lapdance, or you know, do another bodyshot.” Okay, so maybe those were his dreams but still. A man could dream.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyPet Nov 30, 2012 7:58 pm

''Damien... you need to stop complementing me. My ego will rise and it will knock you off your feet and you'll hurt your behind. And we don't want you to hurt your pretty behind, okay? So just stop saying how gorgeous I am, because it makes me feel weird,'' she narrowed her glare on him. She didn't say anything more – how each pretty word made those butterflies come alive and sent a stampedo through her belly. How she really wanted to dress into something skimpy and barely-there, but she settled for sweats just because it was a safer choice. ''You look like you – you know. You... just, nevermind,'' she explained without actually explaining and then set her gaze on the blank TV screen – once again, a much safer choice than to be staring at his perfect jaw. ''No no, Hugh Laurie met me,'' she then bursted out laughing when she corrected him. As if she would ever be more important than Dr. House. Not going to happen, ever. ''I met a lot of different people. I really liked meeting Henry Cavill at the Armani boutique opening. He even let me touch his abs. That was a glorious moment,'' she sighed with content and a moment after tried to dart away from his hands, but he was all over her and the tickling war began. ''STOP!'' she cried while she tried to capture his wrists, unsuccessfully. Finally he listened to her and she made a whole series of deep breathes. ''You're going to be the death of me, St. Cloud,'' she fanned herself and climbed back up on the couch, this time sitting and not lying all over.

She might have stopped breathing right after as she stared at him with anticipation. ''What? Say it,'' she pushed a little bit farther, because it was important to her. To know what exactly is he thinking. Because right now, it seemed like he didn't want to get married at all. They barely ever talked about Cassandra or about his wedding and she felt like the biggest backstabber because she brought all this up. ''I mean, it's me. You can tell me. I'm like the most non-judgmental person out there,'' she tried to make a joke out of it, but it didn't go through. ''Are you like... having second thoughts or something?'' she really tried hard no to spark up with a hint of hope. Right now, he was the one looking at the TV screen and avoiding her gaze. ''It's a bachelor's party. I'm a girl. I can't tag along and I doubt your fiancée would want me at her bachelorette. So no, I won't tag along,'' she slowly said with a careful tone and looked down at her hands in her lap. ''I can give you a lap dance any time before, it doesn't have to be a party. But I'm a shitty dancer so...'' she shrugged and didn't even try to laugh or make it sound easy. It wasn't easy, it was hard, all of this was becoming so hard – pretending this was a casual hanging out thing. Pretending there was no fiancée, no wedding. ''Fuck, Damien, stop. Just stop saying shit like that. I know you're joking and I know you're getting married in a fucking week. But stop,'' she finally broke and scrambled as far away from him as it was possible on that couch. She pulled her legs towards her and hugged them with her hand, setting her chin on the knees. ''It's really not helping me – you saying I look good, you talking about lap dances and me, you looking good, you tickling me, me spending the nights here on your couch. Us hanging out. It's all wrong, no matter how... no matter how right it seems. So stop.''
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyPon Dec 03, 2012 9:35 am

“Uuuh, so now we’re getting somewhere. You think I have a nice behind, do you?” His voice suddenly got creepy and sleazy for no reason as he batted his eyelashes at her. “In-teresting.” Snorting he pushed her in the shoulder so she was knocked back and rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay miss famous. Just remember you’re a mere mortal now, and you’ll need something else other than meeting uber-famous people to impress me. Like say, your smile.” He looked at her and leaned on his hand, sighing like a school girl in love. “And your insane ability to consume large amounts of food.” He could tickle her all night, especially when his fingers made contact with her skin when her T-shirt rose up and there was nothing more enjoyable then watching her squirm beneath him. “Wuss.” But he raised his hands to show that he’d stop and he leaned back with a satisfied gleam in his eyes. This was, so, so, so, fucked up. The more he tried to tell himself that, the more he didn’t care. His phone was somewhere in the kitchen, noise turned off, and just like that, the rest of the world fell away for him. It was just the two of them.For some reason he felt like he was choking when he was trying to word his thoughts. She was right, of course. It was her. It was his Artie. He mentally slapped himself and closed his eyes. She wasn’t his, and he wasn’t hers. In a week he’d legally belong to someone else and all of this, whatever the hell it was, would have to stop. Forever. Just the thought of it made his heart clench and he leaned back with a sigh, rubbing his face.

“I don’t know.” He finally said giving her a frank look. “I just don’t know. I mean, I love her. I think. or I used to. in a way I do you know, but.. is it enough? And then there’s…” For a split second he wanted to say ‘you’ but he stopped himself just in time. Looking back at the television he shrugged. “Other stuff. I guess I’m just having cold feet, I heard that’s pretty normal.” He smiled at that, trying to lighten up the mood and steer the conversation away from this dangerous topic they’ve chosen. He literally squeezed his eyes together at her next words and he rubbed his face once more, exhaling and throwing his head back to rest on the sofa. “I know, I’m sorry. It’s just… Fuck this is messed up.” Suddenly he sprung into action and turned towards her. “And you think this is easy for me? You think it’s easy sitting three feet away from you and joking about that shit? But what the hell am I supposed to do? I’m engaged, and I know I’m not the most decent guy, you know that better than anyone, but even to me that means something. Fuck Artie…” He sighed and shook his head. He knew this moment would eventually come, when they’d realize they can’t be just good flirty friends. He was spending more time with her and his fiancée, who was beginning to notice. “I know I’m awful okay? I mean, look at me. I’m a week away from getting married to a girl I’ve basically been seeing for the past decade, and all I can think about is kissing you. It’s not, it’s not what I’m…” Stopping mid-sentence he looked at her abruptly and in a split second decided he just didn’t care. About anything. Closing the distance between them his hand found her name and pulled her close, crushing his mouth to hers.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyPon Dec 03, 2012 10:07 am

She flinched inadvertently and tried to quickly gain back her reason. Of course he loved Cassandra, he was going to marry her. Wait, what? Did he say he thinks he loves her? That he used to love her? Confusion slowly spread it's claws all over the room and she tried to form a proper question without being pushy. ''Love is usually enough. I mean... it should be enough. It should be everything,'' slowly she answered with a wrinkled forehead and then pushed through her long black hair with her hands in a sign of pure frustration. ''Really?'' She didn't understand. Okay, she guessed it was normal to be slightly nervous but it was a good kind of an anticipation – waiting for the 'doom' day, spending your last days of pure freedom. But having these kind of doubts? ''I always wanted a big fat Italian wedding,'' a smile started to find its way across her lips. ''When I was little I was so sure I'm going to get married in a church, wearing a long white gown and my mother will be crying her eyes out. And then I'll get a house. And start a family. And then I'll be making snacks for my kids and try to raise them into good people,'' it was funny that right now she had no faith in actually reaching that goal. It just seemed so far away in an alternate reality. She'd been single for years now, why even think about family and marriage? Oh right. He's getting married. He'll be starting a family. ''I'm sorry...'' she said when she noticed his pained reaction. It was messed up, of course it was.

Opening her mouth she tried to answer him right away, but he didn't give her a chance and he just kept talking and talking. She probably looked scared and utterly confused and most certainly she couldn't form nor a word nor a thought. ''You're not awful,'' was her attempt at stopping him before he went to far. She didn't want to hear all this, she didn't need him to spill his heart out seven days before his wedding day. ''Like you said... you're just getting cold feet and I'm a distraction from that...'' she was in a full-on mumbling mode and then her mind went completely blank. ''Kissing me? No, Damien, no,'' she raised her hands to push him away when he was suddenly inching towards her but her palms only crashed against the hard wall of his chest, without actually stopping him. His mouth crashed against her and it wasn't a gentle, sweet kiss. It was completely messy, he was all over her lips and suddenly she was kissing him back, devouring his taste and her hands were dug deep into his hair, her body trying to get closer to him. This wasn't suppose to be happening. This wasn't right. And yet she didn't try to push him away or try to pull away herself. ''Damien,'' she practically moaned against his mouth and nipped his lower lip between her teeth, gently pulling. It was the first kiss they shared after that night in the bar when they were drunk and buzzing. There was no excuse now, no one to blame. She tried to pull her hands away but only made it to his shoulders and then she was clinching his shirt, probably in an attempt to get it off as soon as possible.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyTor Dec 04, 2012 4:18 am

It was like fireworks erupted through his entire body. Her words were still ringing inside his head, and just how right she was – love usually was enough, and it should be enough – only it wasn’t. For some reason he could so clearly see Artie in a big white dress standing in a church full of people, and for some reason he found it hard to chase the image out of his head. And the fact he couldn’t picture himself getting married to Cass as clearly as that worried him. But a lot of things worried him these days, the least of which was that. She could protest all she wanted, but Damien just had to kiss her. And the second their lips touched one another, he knew he was gone. Whatever was left of his rational brain evaporated, and he held her close as their mouths explored each other. Somewhere on the back of his mind he registered she started to kiss him back. “Artie, I…” He murmured against her lips. “You’re driving me crazy.” He finally breathed out and kissed her again, this time more slowly, taking his time in exploring her mouth, her taste. Somehow they ended up with Damien on top of her, Artie’s small and delicate body trapped beneath his. He couldn’t stop his hands from exploring, from finding the delicious skin under her clothes, and his mouth did the same. First, he kissed the corner of her mouth and then travelled down her jaw, finally finding their target on her delicious neck. The only thing he could do was moan slightly with pleasure and continue.

A thousand images played through his mind as his shirt left his body, and hers followed suit. He wasn’t even aware who did what, if she undressed him or did he do that, as he sat back on his heels and pulled her up with him so he could undress her properly. Never breaking eye contact his hands found her bra clasp and got rid of it easily, kissing her in between. He framed her face with his hands and slowly stroked her cheeks. “Beautiful.” He breathed out and pulled her close again, lowering them down. Finally skin to skin, at least the upper halves of their bodies, he closed his eyes in ecstasy – he couldn’t believe how good that felt. Kissing her again, and again, and again he felt himself let go, swim away in a faraway land where nothing existed and nothing mattered. But it was wrong. No matter how right it felt, it shouldn’t happen like this. “No, wait.” He muttered and raised himself on one arm, breathing heavily. “We shouldn’t do this. Not like this.” Lowering his head in despair he took a few deep breaths and slowly lowered himself back to rest on his elbows and touched his forehead to hers. “You have no idea how badly I want this. No idea.” He gave her another frank stare and shook his head. “But it’s not how this should happen. I… I don’t even know what to do right now. I mean, I’m getting married. Fucking married. and all I can think about is you.” And that was the truth, at least some of it. He closed his eyes once again and sighed, pushing himself in a sitting position, covering his face with his hands, resting on his knees. “I understand if you hate me right now. I do…”

Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, EmptyTor Dec 04, 2012 8:48 am

her breath got caught midway and she loudly gasped from the sensation of feelings. she was so painfully aware of his hands making a path under her shirt, across her bare skin. she felt hot and cold at the same time and she was crushed between the coach and his body. there was no escape and she didn't want one. it would be so easy to get lost in this – close her eyes and pretend it's just the two of them, glowing skin and no barriers. raising her hands it was able to get her hoodie from her and there was no embarrassment not even for a second. he unclasped her bra and she simply pulled him back on her. ''yeah, you are...'' she breathed right back at him, her breasts tightly pressed against his hard chest. her hands painted across the ropes of his stomach and finally she reached the edge of his sweats, hooking one finger underneath. and it all stopped. she froze. completely froze when he spoke up. she dared to open her eyes and she could she his were full of desire. full of need. yet he was saying no and in the beginning she couldn't understand why. they were tangled together, it was quite obvious he wanted her, because that most certainly wasn't a phone in his front pocket. but then confusion got wiped away and she slowly nodded in understatement. ''i'm sorry... i got... you kissed me and i got carried away, i'm so sorry,'' she grabbed her hoodie and pulled it back over her head, forgetting the bra, because truth be told, she didn't exactly need that piece of clothing.

she scrambled as far away from him as she could on his couch and pulled her knees to her. ''i know you want this. i kinda felt it,'' maybe it was a really lame attempt of a joke and that's why she nervously laughed even though it wasn't funny at all. nothing was funny in this situation. ''it's never going to happen,'' she sort of corrected him and dropped her gaze to the floor. this was it for them and they didn't even have a proper begining. it started years ago – they met, he broke her, he ruined her. it ended. it started weeks ago – they met, he fixed her, she started falling for him, he got married. it was like an enchanted circle. and always, every fucking time, she was the broken one. ''don't say that. don't put my name in the same sentence as hers,'' she spat out and shivered from all the frustration. she needed to leave, she never should've come here. it was a disaster just waiting to happen. she stood up and stopped next to him, pulling his hands away from his face as she knelt down and hugged his cheeks with her palms. ''i don't. i don't hate you,'' she softly spoke and didn't even blink with her eyes, just stared at the perfect clear blue ponds. ''maybe years from now we'll meet again and do some body shots, okay?'' her voice was a failed attempt of cheerfulness, so she shook her head in defeat and then closed the little distance between them. it was the softest, most gentle kiss she ever gave to anyone. their lips barely touched, just fluttered against one another. and then she was standing up, letting him go. walking through the doors. letting everything go.

this is only the end of one chapter.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: you got me running on sunshine,   you got me running on sunshine, Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

you got me running on sunshine,

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1