all these little earthquakes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
alice's coffee shop Welcome
dobrodošli na rpg forumu all these little earthquakes ali krajše ATLE, kjer je dogajanje postavljeno v idlični port charles v južnjaški louisiani. registracija zahteva ime in priimek v malih tiskanih črkah. lahko si izberete enega od canon likov ali ustvarite svojega. v mestecu je vedno pestro in govorice si širijo še preden zaviješ za naslednji vogal. umazano perilo visi sredi glavnega trga in zlobni jeziki ne prizanašajo. nikomur.

alice's coffee shop Pravila
alice's coffee shop Zasnova
alice's coffee shop Oglasevanje
alice's coffee shop Map
alice's coffee shop Faceclaim
alice's coffee shop Canon
alice's coffee shop Wanted

alice's coffee shop Staff

alice's coffee shop Cbox
alice's coffee shop Spotlight
the leading lady

alice's coffee shop Leadinglady

the leading gentleman

alice's coffee shop Leadingmale

best friendly connection

alice's coffee shop Friends

best family

alice's coffee shop Family

best chemistry

alice's coffee shop Chemistry

honorary member

alice's coffee shop Member

biggest ego

alice's coffee shop Ego

biggest sweetheart

alice's coffee shop Sweetheart

should be a couple

alice's coffee shop Couple
alice's coffee shop Credits
idejna zasnova in sam forum pripadata sandri. soustvarjati ga je pomagala celotna moderatorska ekipa, ki je poskrbela za odpiranje tem in strukturo. forumsko grafiko je ustvarila ana, za skin pa gredo zasluge rosemary. vsi prispevki in opisi so delo in last uporabnikov foruma. vsakršno kopiranje je prepovedano.

alice's coffee shop

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
jackson sheridanjackson sheridan
student of mathematics and physicsstudent of mathematics and physics

Število prispevkov : 121

alice's coffee shop Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyPon Jun 03, 2013 5:29 am

alice's coffee shop Alice
Nazaj na vrh Go down
jonathan o'sheajonathan o'shea
real estate agentreal estate agent

Število prispevkov : 67
Kraj : port charles, usa

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyTor Jun 11, 2013 10:21 pm

tag, june :3

Given that the last few weeks of Jonathan’s life have been very crazy with everything going on meant he had very little time to actually spend on his own or with his friends for that matter. That in itself wasn’t a crime because he could go days without speaking to anyone, plus late night dinners at his mom’s made things better in a heartbeat. She would invite him over when everyone else seemed to be away, just so they could avoid the nonsense wars – for Jace and his only by a year older brother still haven’t made up after their bar fight. But work’s been crazy lately and he just couldn’t recall spending so much time organizing an open house before. Normally they’d just bring a couple drinks, someone would stop at Walmart and get cookies and crap, but this time it was different. Trying to sell a villa where one of your neighbours is bound to be a nutshell and the others have a hoard of annoying kids was hard and throwing a nice open house to get people flowing was unavoidable. “Event planner? We’re getting an event planner? Are you kidding me?” he bawled when he got back to the office with bags worth of cupcakes and cookies. It was what he’d normally do if they decided to put some extra effort into selling a house, buy cookies not hire an event planner. “So I’m guessing next-door kids are extra troublesome? We haven’t done something like this in ages,” he he sat down, instead of heading to the liquor store to get booze. He was quite friendly with his boss, more than that actually, and normally she’d just let him hang around when she took care of business, but this time she’d planned stuff quite differently.

With a little pat on his shoulder she sent him on a meeting he wouldn’t normally attend, but being her best worker, he deserved some extra credit for all the dirty crap he’s done for the company. “She’s your age I’d say and we both know you know best how to deal with those, so off you go,” he heard just before he stepped out of her office, but missed the look on her face, because she slammed the door right after. Port Charles was destined to always be his home and he knew every inch of it so he couldn’t understand why – of all places – he was meeting this woman in a coffee shop, but when he entered he realized why. No one came here anymore, so it was just him and that ... sexy little brunette with an ass better than JLo’s. “So what do we have here?” he approached the figure that seemed to be rumbling for something in her purse, but before he could politely continue he recognized the face of a Beckett. No, that couldn’t be it. Or was it? “June? The cow girl? What happened to you?” he burst out laughing when the picture of a young girl with pigtails popped into his head. She sure gained some curves and shit, but her face ... her face was still the same. “You’re the event planner we’re hiring? Well, ain't it a small world we live in?”
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett
event plannerevent planner

Število prispevkov : 185
Kraj : port charles, louisiana

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptySre Jun 12, 2013 6:01 am

tag; jace

alice's coffee shop Tumblrmj7qp5fcjw1s07ozwo

just yesterday she was still sitting in her apartment in new york, going over some details with linda glass and now she was waiting for one of linda's puppies to show up. the woman rubbed her in a completely wrong way. there was something about her she didn't like, but she hired her and now she was back here with a job to do. most of the details have already been arranged, only some minor issues left to be solved. she should be thankful for this. a successful launch party would get her some early acquaintances and she could bury herself in work. this way she had a few more days before going on that obligatory visit to her father. her sister. to everyone she used to know. everyone that used to know her. she reached down to go through her purse one more time, meanwhile cursing herself – apparently she forgot her cellphone at her temporary suite in the town's hotel. she had yet to go apartment hunting, maybe she could use her newest clients to fetch her a nice small place. somewhere far away from her family, on the other side of the town preferably. with a heavy sigh she throw the little mirror she carried around back into the purse and felt her skin shiver all over as a deep voice spoke up behind her. the coffee shop was almost empty and that way perfect for this little business meeting she'll be having with one of linda's puppies. she, however, didn't expect that puppy to be him. she raised her head up as she turned around, prepared to face jonathan o'shea in flesh and blood. ''little jonathan. not so little any more, i see?'' she spoke without a trace of softness in her voice, without humor in her eyes.

a certain nervousness rushed through her but she was used to stressful situations, she worked well under stress and she won't bend to his mockery voice or that cocky smile. truth be told, every single woman in port charles probably fantasized about him at one point or another, herself included. but there was a reason why she went for his brother. he was a more stable version of jace – dependable and really close to perfection. jace was a wild card, yes - achingly gorgeous with those eyes of his and that big nasty mouth, but still a wild card. ''the cow girl? such a typical nickname that i'm not even insulted'' she cocked her eyebrows up and then turned around to sit down at their table. no point in pretending she wasn't waiting for him. ''you're a real estate agent? what a glamorous profession. i always thought you'll end up being either a pimp, a drug dealer or a professional call boy,'' she settled down and fixed the non-existent wrinkles of her tight little skirt. ''oh, it's definitely a small world. unfortunately. so, would you please sit down and make this meeting as little excruciating as possible?'' she reached down to her purse and pulled out a map with last details for the upcoming event. they needed to go through a few things and the rest of it she'll just take it up with linda. ''i was thinking of ordering those little cake pops from miss' hodgkins bakery. i know you usually go with cheap cupcakes but... well they're cheap and they taste really bad,'' she started off and then stopped for a short pause: ''i wonder why linda sent you? it's not like you can give me a proper opinion on red undertones. except if... oh. my. god. are you gay? i always did find it weird how much you screwed around. was it all a cover?'' oh yes. she was enjoying herself very much.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptySre Jun 12, 2013 9:04 pm

“Yeah, it's been, what, ten years since I last saw you? You haven’t changed much, except for the pigtails and those boots you used to wear. They wouldn’t go well with that tight skirt of yours, would they not?” he just couldn’t help himself not to mock her just a little before finally sitting across the table. He’s heard of her though, about the youngest Beckett, of how well she was doing and he was quite surprised she came back to Port Charles. “So what brings you back, missy? Is New York too big for you all of a sudden?” He couldn’t say they were friends, but he definitely knew stuff about her. Yeah, stuff. She used to date his brother and being completely honest, he, himself, was quite fond of her also. It was a pity she’s left after they broke up, because he’d gladly become her shoulder to cry on. “Well, you definitely did the right thing if you’re looking to settle down, Port Charles is nothing but a shithole full of high class people wanting better parties to go to, except you might want to add some beer and pork chops to your martinis and caviar.” Being a true gentleman he spared her the news she obviously didn’t know about and started by welcoming her back where she belonged from the beginning. He was quite excited he knew something that could (and probably would?) break her down completely, but first he needed this work thing under the roof.

“We all went separate directions, years ago I wouldn’t picture you as an event planner either, maybe a stay at home mother with grey bangs and dark circles under your eyes, but hell was I wrong,” he grinned back at her, not spending too much precious time looking her in the eyes, when there were so many other parts of her body he was interested in. She definitely looked good. Great if he was being completely honest and he could hardly keep his mouth shut about her sister screwing his brother, which could very well send her straight into his arms. Or that’s what he hoped for. “Yeah, you’re right, we normally go for Walmart crap, coke and peanut butter cookies, but you do your thing. The house is a tough sell; it would be easier if you came in the package with it, but I’m guessing that’s not an option?” was his way of rummaging for information. It would be quite disappointing if she came back engaged or married, but there was no sight of a diamond on her hand. There was one on her sister’s hand though and by subtly calling him a faggot she started a tiny little war in which he was made to be a winner. “Oh, dear, you be sure I like pussy, and so does Trevor. Your sister’s pussy to be exact. And here’s the big news, you came back just in time for the wedding.” he stared at her deviously waiting for any sign of sadness, anger, whatever really. And when there was none, he spoke again, “I’m pretty sure she already has a maid of honour, but you could be one of the bridesmaids. ”
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyČet Jun 13, 2013 3:40 am

tag; jace

''actually, it's been eight years but then again no one's counting. most of you folks have probably already forgotten all about me,'' she raised up one finger to carefully let him know of his mistake. it's been eight years almost to the date since she left for new york on her 18th birthday, got smashed with april and ended up in prison. it seemed ages ago, but yet felt like only yesterday. he didn't change all that much. that significant smirk was still there and base don the looks the waitress was sending to his way he was still popular among the ladies. ''i wonder what you like more – the boots and mini jeans i used to wear or this skirt and high heels?'' her finger now drifted down the outline of her blouse to the deep v of the unbuttoned buttons. ''i'm here for business, jonathan. i've set up my own company and... the reason for my departure from new york isn't really for your ears,'' she clung to the tip of the table and leaned a bit forward towards him. ''the country club will probably hire me regularly for their events. then there are also weddings, auctions, charity stuff that these people here simply suck for. there'll be plenty of opportunities,'' she explained with a certain precision, just to make sure he gets that she's not around to be his shiny new toy. ''and i'm not much of a martini girl myself, so i won't try to shove them down other people's throats,'' she settled back on her seat and raised a hand to the waitress who was too busy gaping at her current co-worker to even take an order.

''i'll have a black coffee – no sugar, no milk,'' she said with a slightly bored tone and then snorted at his words: ''me with a kid? are you high?'' she played her part very well. she really never desired to be a housewife with a bunch of naughty kids spitting marmalade all over the place. but one day, with the right guy, she would be prepared to settle down and start a family. back in the days she was all too wild and such a troublemaker to make that a serious option. but now. now she seemed like someone without a heart, a soul and any emotions. not really mother material. a fuck buddy, yes. a wife, never. ''i would gladly remind you where my eyes are, jonathan, but i'm having way much more fun discovering how very one-tracked your mind is,'' she noticed how he kept staring at every slightly uncovered patch of her skin. how predictable. jonathan o'shea, was again only paying attention to his hard-on. ''if the price is right...'' she smirked. ''i know trevor likes pussy, he loved mi...'' she already started a straight back reply when his words caught her in the act, making her go stiff and expressionless. ''april and trevor are getting married?'' this time she raised her head a bit, knowing that he was wanting to get a scene out of her. drive her crazy or whatever. ''well, that's lovely. i hope they have three hideous kids and make each other completely miserable,'' she smiled and looked away from him. they were getting married? how did that happen? ''didn't you use to have a thing for april? back then we she wasn't screwing my ex?''
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyPet Jun 14, 2013 4:36 am

“Oh come on, how could someone possibly forget about you?” he argued back, meaning every bit of it. Years after she’s moved to NYC people still talked about her, mostly because of April and Trevor being the new thing in town, and lately – because of their wedding quickly approaching – so she was on the spot again. It was incredible how people’s minds worked, so much backstabbing and back talking even he was left surprised there were no daily killings or something. “And if they – by any chance – did, they’ll come back running to you when they figure the hot chick got even hotter.” Showing the nicest grin he kept sarcastically blabbing about what she already knew. She must have been one of those women that always had someone hitting on them and even though he wanted nothing but to join the club, he kept his shit together. “There’s something else I have in mind, Juney, but this skirt will have to do.” he muttered rolling a napkin between his fingers – he achingly and desperately wanted to put her back to her place, but her confidence – unlike her sister’s – was somewhere up in the sky and growing. “I understand,” he accepted her explanation as it was, letting go of his constant need for sarcastic inputs for just a second. “You might want to wear an even shorter skirt for the meeting at the club though, they dig that.”

“I’ll pass on coffee, just get me beer, and one for the lady, she needs a proper welcoming back to Louisiana,” he winced as he placed his order and then focused back onto the brunette across the table. “Okay, lets drink to that, having kids just locks you up for ages, who would want them.” Certainly not him, he wasn’t even ready to settle down and start banging one chick at a time. It just gave him this feeling of complete control over his life when he felt nothing but pure lust towards his friends as he called them, although they were nothing but his little marionettes that liked to be fucked on a daily basis. “Oh yeah, right, it’s not my fault you forgot to get dressed in the morning,” he smirked as he glanced over her perfect curves one last time and finally settled on her face. Just in time, apparently, because she was certainly taken by surprise when she heard of her big sister getting married.

“Apparently not enough, or maybe he just missed yours so much, April seemed like the only possible solution,” he stabbed her straight in the gut, as it seemed, although it would be smarter to keep her on his side. They could have so much fun together, pulling Trevor’s strings and messing with the seemingly happy couple. “April’s quite a catch though, I’m not saying you weren’t, but you ran away and she stayed and Trev always needed some sort of certainty, he’s no fun.” Maybe he was in his early twenties, but now, not so much, let alone the fact he was a fucking prick for cutting him off completely. “Oh come on, don’t hate,” he giggled as her eyes darkened and his did just so when she mentioned the not so obvious fact about him having this little crush on April years back in time. “That was then, I was twenty and stupid, tasteless if you will. Who I worry about is you, how do you fell about all that? I mean, I’m surprised she kept her getting married to your ex a secret, I smell a chick fight.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyPon Jun 17, 2013 1:31 am

tag; jace

''how could someone not,'' she softly murmured the words not meant for his ears. her confidence probably was up in the high sky. but it was just confidence in her abilities. in her work. in creating perfect unforgettable events for her clients. but herself, her true personality of a simple cow girl... that was still completely shattered. ''are we talking about someone in particular? your brother perhaps? he won't be running back to me, trust me. i fucked that one up, when i left without a word,'' she raised her head up as she reassured him that she and trevor were done. there was no other way right? the guy was probably happy with his life, had an amazing job and a girlfriend or maybe even a wife. ''i will never say i'm sorry for leaving. it was the best decision i ever made. even if some people had been hurt a bit,'' she said and narrowed her stare on him, when he simply refused to acknowledge her coffee order and ordered her a beer. at least he remembered what alcohol she liked to drink. but she hadn't have a beer in years. new york isn't about beer – it's about cosmos, martinis, margaritas, sex on the beach. the more colorful the better. ''you're such a dick, jace. sexualizing everything,'' she laughed and shook her head: ''this skirt is short enough – if you want to see more of my skin, you'll have to get classier and work a little harder.''

''you do know that i know all of your tricks? i watched you hit on girls since we were little. i won't fall for that cocky smile or those flirty comments. you can list 50 ways you'd want to fuck me in and i still wouldn't bat my eye-lashes. i'm probably that one woman you'll never get in your bed,'' she grinned as she laid back in her seat. ''and it's all because of your golden older brother, trevor,'' she just had to add. okay, so maybe she wouldn't exactly be against having a sex-escapade with jonathan. but she wasn't here to relive her teenage fantasies and she wasn't here to look for a relationship, even if only the kind with benefits. but he executed that grin right of her case and made her skin shiver with spilling out that dreadful secret. ''i never saw it. the two of them. there was always a bunch of talk about me cheating on him with wade, which never happened. but... trevor and my sister. not such a golden boy anymore,'' she bit down on her lower lip and reached for the beer as the waitress brought it to the table. the top was already off, so she could easily take a long cold sip. ''whatever the reason, one of them should have told me,'' this time her brows furrowed and that little hamster inside her head started to spin the wheel. a plan started to form inside. ''i didn't run. i just left. i wanted things that i could never get in this town,'' she made sure to quickly correct him: ''i still do.'' but as it seems, she had some things to fix, some people to ruin. ''there'll be no chick fight. we're all grown-up. they didn't do this the right way, but i don't need their apologies,'' she glanced at him and then slowly added: ''besides. don't you think that revenge is sweeter when they think you're on their side?''
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyPon Jun 17, 2013 5:43 am

He was completely over the fact his brother sort of took all the attention away from him. Trevor was always the parents’ favourite, not to mention all the girls always went for the older O’Shea, because that was – of course – way cooler than settling for the younger version. But he wasn’t jealous, far from that, he’s always enjoyed different things than Trev, and when he so desperately tried to coordinate between business and pleasure, Jace had different plans with his life. School was out of question (if he got an A it was solely for the sake of his great ability to mingle with young teacher) and he always thought it can never be too late to settle down and get your life straight. “Oh, no, not my brother, that won’t happen. I mean, well, you can never be hundred percent sure, but this time, I suppose it won’t. And it’s for the best, he’s a prick,” he made sure to add a pinch of salt to all the facts he was spitting out. It’s not that she deserved to be treated differently; with care, but he couldn’t just straightforwardly tell her April is marrying her high school sweetheart. “A bit? You should have seen Trev back then, he cried like a baby. He wouldn’t let us see him break down, but guess what he did at night when he thought everyone was fast asleep,” he mocked his brother, the thing he enjoyed the most in life. The thing that got him fucked over many times. He wasn’t exactly bawling his eyes out as he’d stated, but he sure wasn’t alright with the fact June’s left him all by himself. It hurt his ego he guessed. “I don’t need more, June. I mean, I wouldn’t mind, but I don’t pick the trash my brothers left behind. No offence.”

“You sure, though? You’ve been gone for so long I could have well made some additions to my stack of tricks. Plus, I don’t need them all that often anymore, girls just seem to dig the no strings attached sex,” he laughed and lifted the glass of ice cold beer he loved just as much as the ladies he fucked. “I remember that, Wade, you say? Well you sure have been naughty back then, even I’m not sure of what you’ve been doing, jumping around half naked, pissing Trev off until you finally decided to flick him away like a used toy. Why, June?” He wasn’t accusing her of anything, he was just freaking curious, and just when she looked at him confusedly, he had to clear this one thing out, “I’m not judging, really, I just want to know how you managed to go eight years without saying a word to him?” Maybe just the way Evelyn did. Maybe it was the year for all the runaways that now – all of a sudden – decided to come back to Port Charles, hoping the things still stood the way they did when they left. But people moved on, eight years, hell lot of a time to forget. “And right when I started thinking you really changed ... revenge you say? Whatever you have in mind, count me in, I still owe him one after our last encounter.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyNed Jun 23, 2013 6:10 pm

tag; jace

she really wished this conversation would take place somewhere else. she could already see the judgmental stare of that pretty waitress on her – because really, who could bicker with jonathan o'shea unless it was all leading to an angry rough sex afterwards. ''i don't believe a word you just said,'' she struggled with a response. there was no way she had the ability to break trevor o'shea down, or anyone else for that matter. sure, she had a sharp tongue and she used to be somewhat troublesome. but breaking people up and breaking them down just wasn't on the repertoire of her abilities. she left because she needed to, it was the right thing. she didn't fool herself that anyone will miss her longer than a few weeks, months perhaps in her family's case. everyone knew she'll screw it all up sooner or later and she rather did it sooner. ''why are you so harsh with him? he's your brother. he might not be a perfect person, but your hatred for him... it seems wrong,'' she shook her head and rested her palms on the opposite elbows, leaning herself on the edge of the table. careful not to spill the beer bottle. ''he never left me behind. i left him. so i don't really fit in that definition. it's not that hard to admit you have the hots for me, jace. i most certainly won't deny i'm attracted to you. i still won't sleep with you though. but really, can't be just be... friends?'' she picked out the last word very carefully, making sure it was pronounced properly. just friends. no benefits.

''i think the girls just dig you. they have too little self-respect to actually say no. because god knows that sex with the baddest of the o'shea brothers must be absolutely spectacular,'' she laughed and made another sip of her beer. she should keep this conversation on an easy-going level. but at this speed, they'll never get straight to business and sum the up-coming event up. she could though enjoy herself just a little bit longer and then become the shark she needed to be. ''nothing happened with wade. he just used to be a friend,'' she said through tightly pressed lips. the kiss meant nothing, she had to convince herself of that. besides, she never returned it. ''like i said, i needed a change, decided to live and leave everyone behind. and i went,'' she repeated herself and then cocked her brows up: ''oh, i haven't said a word for eight years to either one of them. not april, not trevor, not my dad. no one. i just disappeared. it was a selfish thing to do but a necessary one. and just look at me now.'' those last words could mean a dozen different things. how she changed, how she grew, how she failed. a bunch of endless possibilities. ''okay. you're in,'' she nodded the idea already forming in her mind. ''jonathan o'shea and june beckett will have an affair. everyone will believe we are sleeping together and if i ever knew trevor... he won't be pleased. he'll probably punch your pretty face and then he'll come after me. leave everything else to me. you just... spread around the news about how we screwed each other the minute i got back.''
Nazaj na vrh Go down

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptySre Jun 26, 2013 2:03 am

tag, june

”Well, you think for yourself, but Trev actually liked you. Mom also, and just imagine how long it took her to accept April. Who could blame her though, one lousy Beckett already ruined her favourite son’s life,” he snorted out and was quite happy with his ability to tell lies. No one could tell really and he doubted June will ever get a chance to speak to his mother and realize she’s far from hating her. More like proud of her for leaving so much behind and working on her career so far away from home, but she didn’t need to know this. “Wrong? Do you know what’s wrong? Punching your brother in the face for telling the truth, yeah, that’s wrong. And until that shit gets resolved I’ve got nothing to do with him anymore, until he pulls that pole out of his ass, I’m a nobody to him.” He left out the fact he was drunk as a skunk and probably blabbed out a bit too much, but that wasn’t all that relevant. “Besides, who are you to tell me what’s wrong and what’s right? You just stick to your own shit, there’s a bunch left to be dealt with, no need to mess with mine.” Needless to say he got pissed every time someone tried to pester him about the relationship with Trevor, especially when they had no clue of the happenings between them. “Oh come on, of course he did, he’s marrying your sister. Do you really think he’d do such thing if he still had feelings for you, you’re a part of the past, June, that’s it,” he commented, but she gave him no more than a couple seconds to find the right comeback to her words. “I’m here to discuss the open house not to find a fuck buddy.” Being quite surprised she admitted to being attracted to him he grinned at her right after not wanting to insult her any further, he was after all an O’Shea that never missed out on an opportunity to have some fun.

“Who do you think you’re kidding? Wade, a friend? Well I guess if you say so, but just so you know, everyone else thinks differently.” But at least she’s back to clear things out and to possibly cause more drama. It was all getting kind of boring without her around anyway and she definitely came back just in time! “Damn, maybe I should call mom to start baking shit for our family reunion, Becketts and O’Sheas in one house, ain’t that sweet?” God, he wanted to see the look of Trev’s face when she enters the room, and April, what will she do when forced to face her sister, the one that used to date her now fiancé. He had better start charging his camcorder, because there could easily be some flying fists involved. “What? No, no, no, that’s not what I had in mind. I hate Trevor, but I’m not an asshole to agree to that. Plus, I already told you, I’m not picking up my bro’s trash.” By now he’s already forgotten what the real purpose of their meet up was, but there’s no way he would risk a bruised face again, or even worse, his mother’s hatred. “I don’t want to be no casualty, you either like me or you don’t, and in that case, you can just be my plus one for tomorrow’s dinner. Let that be my early gift for April and Trev.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down
june beckettjune beckett

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop EmptyPet Jul 05, 2013 1:35 am

tag; jace
note; sry for waiting. tole sm kar zaključla, da bomo pol nadaljevale na dogodku.

''i did no such thing. stop blowing this out of proportions. yes, my departure might have caused him some grief, but he obviously moved on. he's probably more happy now than he ever was before,'' she made a deep sigh. this conversation quickly started to exhaust her and not entertain her. maybe she really was out of shape for dealing with him or with any other townie for that matter. if that was the case, she'll have to step up her game quickly or crash and burn. ''knowing your dirty mouth you probably deserved a punch in the face, jace. lets face it – you're not exactly subtle,'' she shrugged, not very surprised some hits were exchanged between the brothers. surely, family ties were supposed to be all about love, understanding and support. but port charles wasn't a calm sweet town it appeared to be. too many secrets were buried under all that sugar coat. ''fine, i'm sorry. your relationship is none of my business. frankly, i don't care if you two are besties or mortal enemies,'' she waved away nonchalantly and started to drain her beer bottle, sip after sip. it wasn't even noon and here she was, drinking the bad mood away. how classy. ''you don't seem all that interested to discuss the open house. you stirred the conversation to this path. i tried to discuss the food,'' she put the half-empty bottle down and gazed back at him.

''i don't give a fuck what everyone else thinks – he's a friend, nothing ever happened between us, end of story,'' her lips tensed a little. she was not here to discuss wade. with anyone. he wasn't her little dirty secret and it would be disgracing if she'd talk about him with jace. ''you're unbelievable. this was a stupid idea. this whole thing,'' she laughed then and pulled some money from inside her purse, crashing the bills down on the table. ''i'll just go through the details by myself and i'll let your agency know what i decided,'' she stated and then made a show out of rapidly drowning the remains of the beer. it was a suggestion, not a fucking booty call or a desperate move to get him in her bed. ''i don't need you to sleep with me, i need you to pretend you're sleeping with me. it's not that hard,'' she said standing up and dropping the bottle down in front of him. okay, so now he was listening? now he was willing to hear her out? jerkface. ''dinner? hm, how about we go that bonfire thing together? it's not right away and it will give me some time to figure everything out, make some order out of the mess,'' she pulled her purse back up on her shoulder when the strap started to slip. one minute he was pulling her strings, driving her insane, the next he was completely open to her suggestion. what the hell? ''i'll keep in touch. i'll call you when i need you,'' she gave him a cold staredown and waved to the waitress, leaving.

THE END.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: alice's coffee shop   alice's coffee shop Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

alice's coffee shop

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1